Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Before the snow...

Our backyard is a swamp now because of all the melting snow! However, Mom took a bunch of pics the weekend before it got cold. Hopefully it'll dry up outside so we can play frisbee again!


Ben and I waiting for Mom to throw the frisbee!



Border Collie focus...



Look at his giant tongue!



This is me not giving the frisbee to Mom...



As you can tell, it's already in sad shape! Ben likes to pick it up in the middle.



Mom got mad and put the frisbee in the time out zone.



Ben kept a good watch on it though. Just in case it fell.



Meanwhile, Ellie and I found a delicious stick to chew. I even shared! Mom couldn't believe it! I'm usually not very good at sharing.

This is my "I'm so happy" face! Look at that smile! :)

Three amigos!



What a fun day! I love my new backyard!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a good time playing outside. Hope you get more snow to play in!

    Have a very Merry Christmas!

    Kisses,
    Emma Rose

    ReplyDelete