Sunday, July 26, 2009

Swimming!

Mom finally got home from her Mexico work trip! And she said she'd take us swimming as a special treat! It was about 90 degrees out so we were super excited.


This is Cupid. We are dog-sitting her for the weekend.


When Jack and I swim, it looks more like we're drowning!


Cupid swims very gracefully. Mom says she has something called webbed feet!


I finally convinced Jack to go in the deep end!


Unlike frisbee, I'm in charge of carrying the sticks!


Jack just comes along.


He would rather run around like a crazy dog on the shore!


We were having so much fun that Dad jumped in, too. We were having a race to the stick.


I won, of course!


Mom said we had major swamp butts!


We had to get LONG baths when we got home but it was worth it! I wish I could go swimming every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment