Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ben's Big Adventure!

Ben wanted me to post his latest adveture on my website since he doesn't know how to type yet...


In an effort to get rid of some of Ben's energy, Mom came up with a great way to exercise him! Rollerblading! And he loves it!



Mom has been taking Ben to this trail through the woods. It is 3 miles each way.

There are lots of interesting things to see and smell! Even horses, which Ben is scared of! Mom let him sniff one through the fence and it didn't go well.
He'd rather just keep on running! Mom can hardly keep up!


At the end of the trail Mom lets him play in the river to cool down. It's kind of dark but here he is running like crazy in the water!



Of course, his favorite thing ever remains fetching. "Mom, there is a stick RIGHT next to you. Do you see it??"



"Please throw it for me!"



When Ben finally gets a LITTLE tired, Mom takes him back home. Here is a bad picture of the sunset they saw after swimming.


He has all kinds of interesting smells when he gets home and I get really jealous! Mom says I can't come along though because my fear of wheels will probably kill her!

1 comment:

  1. I tried to leave a comment this morning but it wouldn't work. Rollerblading is a great idea! The Duchess is too old for that, maybe we could hire someone!!!

    Kisses,
    Emma Rose

    ReplyDelete