Monday, October 26, 2009

Hiking & Swimming

It was such a beautiful day yesterday that Mom decided to take us ALL hiking at Pilot Mountain. Look at those fall colors!

Ellie and Murray relaxed on the way there...

We started off with some hiking and some weed sniffing.

Then we went to the river for some swimming.


Ellie was a little scared of the water so she hung out with this tree.

I, of course, got wet and then ran around in the dirt!

Jack followed me!

Murray couldn't keep up so he decided to do something else...

Go down the "water slide" over and over! Mom was laughing so hard!

Ellie got really tired and had to be carried back to the car. Wimp!

This is the "after photo". Mom had just told me I was getting a bath as soon as we got home. I can't imagine why??

Here I am getting clean. I look so pretty now! I'll post some clean pictures of me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment