Monday, September 14, 2009

Go Blue!!

Every year around this time Mom gets all excited and starts yelling out things like "Go Blue" and "Let's Go Wolverines!". She also gets out my "football outfit" and makes me do a really long photoshoot. She tells me I look SO cute, so I just put up with it and smile! I don't know what a Wolverine is but they must be cool because they make Mom SOO happy!


Aren't I cute??


Go Blue!


Is the game on yet?


Even Jack is ready!

Mom let him wear my hat for awhile but it made his head REALLY heavy!



And he couldn't keep his eyes open!



I thought it was hilarious! ha ha ha....



But seriously Mom! Can we be done with pictures now?



We have to practice our defense!


Tackle!!



Touchdown!


Busted! Dad came home and told Jack he wasn't allowed to wear Maize & Blue! He said something about Jack being a Husker and made him put some red on!

It was a great Saturday though! The Wolverines beat the Irish! Go Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment