Friday, June 5, 2009

I LOVE Peanut Butter!

The weather outside was horrible last night! No walks, no trips to the dog park, no car rides... what a bummer! Mom decided to make some Peanut Butter balls instead. Jack and I volunteered for clean up duty and she actually let us help!!


Jack could hardly believe his eyes!



Yum! Peanut Butter! Jack did a good job getting the spoon clean!



And I got the spots he missed.




Mom also needed help cleaning the bowl!



I didn't want to share!




Mommy told me I had to. Good thing Jack has an extremely long tongue so I don't have to move over too much.




We got better traction on the rug. It was SOOO good!




As Queen of the Household, I got to finish the last of it!



Peanut Butter makes us crazy! Wrestle-mania time!



Molly was not thrilled with all the noise...



I stole Jack's tennis ball! Na na naa naa na.



Busted! Molly was caught snuggling with one of those annoying kittens. I'm using this photo for future blackmail.
What a great night! I hope the weather clears up for the weekend though. Mommy keeps saying "we're driving her crazy".

No comments:

Post a Comment